These tiny epical rare tea buds were crafted by our Lumbini Tea Masters in Lumbini Valley exclusively in limited quantities. A pure handpicked garden fresh Lumbini tea leaves are used to produce this speciality tea. This tea has been awarded the first runners-up in HOT TEA category during World Tea Championship held in Las Vegas USA.
Cup Colour: Bight golden orange
Taste: Delicate peach with slight overtones of floral honey and toffee followed by a lingering hint of citrus
Brewing Directions: 2g to be flushed once before immersing in 150ml of near-boiling (90° Celsius) water for 30 seconds producing, and to be repeated for multiple brews.
- 'First Place, Global Tea Championship, USA, 2018
- 'Best Hot Black Tea' - Peoples' Choice Award, World Tea Expo, Las Vegas - USA, 2018
- Second Place, Gold Medal Tea Championship, USA, 2018
- '2nd Runner-up - 'Best Black Tea', Hong Kong International Tea Fair, Hong Kong, 2017
- First Place, Global Tea Championship, USA, 2017
- Winner, 'Hot Super Black Tea', World Tea Championship, USA, 2008
- 'Outstanding performer', Specialty Tea of the Year, CTTA, Sri Lanka, 2006
- 'Outstanding performer', Specialty Tea of the Year, CTTA, Sri Lanka, 2005