This flowery broken orange pekoe tea sprinkled with tiny tender epical buds crafted by our Lumbini Tea Masters in Lumbini Valley to enhance the special characters of a unique breakfast tea. This breakfast tea affirms its uniqueness by winning the best breakfast blend award in Las Vegas USA. This tea can be brewed straight or with milk and honey (watch the video for more details).
Cup Colour: Bright amber with a deep golden hue
Taste: Earthy and lightly floral with subtle notes of caramel and hint of lingering citrus.
Brewing Directions: 4g to be flushed once before immersing in 150ml of boiling (100° Celsius) water for 2 minutes producing, and to be repeated for multiple brews.
- 'Silver Award, Global Tea Championship, USA, 2018
- 'Best Ceylon Black Tea', Golden Leaf Awards, Australia, 2018
- 'Best Hot Black Tea', 'People's Tea Choice Award', World Tea Expo, Las Vegas - USA, 2017
- 'Best Breakfast Tea', World Tea Expo, Las Vegas - USA, 2017
- 'Best Black Tea', World Tea Expo, Long Beach - USA, 2014
- 'Best Breakfast Tea', North American Tea Championship, Canada, 2013
- 'Certificate of Merit - Ceylon Specialty', Moscow - Russia, 2011
- 'Specialty Tea of The Year', CTTA, Sri Lanka, 2006