Make your evenings more stimulating with Lumbini Tipsy Eve, a robust - full-bodied tea, richly aromatic of the many compounds infused into it. Finely crafted from the rare tiny apical tea buds fresh from the valley, the unique tip and broken leaf combination contains plenty of zest. The flowery tones accompanying the main notes of a touch of caramelised butterscotch are infused by the tender apical buds, along with the lingering hint of citrus. The 'slow-release' nature reveal different elements across multiple infusions; from flavor, aroma and health-boosting antioxidants to the essential minerals. Made in extremely limited quantities by the 'Dalu' Master Tea Makers, Tipsy Eve is a 'strong' testament to the diverse craftsmanship abilities of Lumbini Tea Valley.
Cup Colour: Bight golden orange
Taste: Delicate overtones of floral honey and a touch of caramelised butterscotch followed by a lingering hint of citrus
Brewing Directions: 2g to be flushed once before immersing in 150ml of near-boiling (90° Celsius) water for 30 seconds producing, and to be repeated for multiple brews.
- 'First Place, Global Tea Championship, USA, 2018
- 'Best Hot Black Tea' - Peoples' Choice Award, World Tea Expo, Las Vegas - USA, 2018
- Second Place, Gold Medal Tea Championship, USA, 2018
- '2nd Runner-up - 'Best Black Tea', Hong Kong International Tea Fair, Hong Kong, 2017
- First Place, Global Tea Championship, USA, 2017
- Winner, 'Hot Super Black Tea', World Tea Championship, USA, 2008
- 'Outstanding performer', Specialty Tea of the Year, CTTA, Sri Lanka, 2006
- 'Outstanding performer', Specialty Tea of the Year, CTTA, Sri Lanka, 2005