Cup Colour: Bright amber with a deep golden hue
Taste: Earthy and lightly floral with subtle notes of caramel and hint of lingering citrus.
Brewing Directions: 4g to be flushed once before immersing in 150ml of boiling (100° Celsius) water for 2 minutes producing, and to be repeated for multiple brews.
More about - Lumbini Golden Breakfast
Let the sunrise on your day with this highly awarded specialty black tea, handpicked and infused with a sprinkling of tiny, tender apical buds; the only breakfast tea in the world that can claim such a feature. Uniquely aromatic, flavorful and smooth on the palate - a distinctive floral flavor with a hint of citrus is evident, given out by the tender apical buds. Lumbini Golden Breakfast is an energizing tea with subtle flavor tones throughout the cup and its 'slow-release' nature reveal the many qualities across multiple infusions; beginning with flavor, aroma, health-boosting antioxidants and then essential minerals. A rare black tea boasting a wide range of character, it continues to astonish tea masters around the world.
- 'Silver Award, Global Tea Championship, USA, 2018
- 'Best Ceylon Black Tea', Golden Leaf Awards, Australia, 2018
- 'Best Hot Black Tea', 'People's Tea Choice Award', World Tea Expo, Las Vegas - USA, 2017
- 'Best Breakfast Tea', World Tea Expo, Las Vegas - USA, 2017
- 'Best Black Tea', World Tea Expo, Long Beach - USA, 2014
- 'Best Breakfast Tea', North American Tea Championship, Canada, 2013
- 'Certificate of Merit - Ceylon Specialty', Moscow - Russia, 2011
- 'Specialty Tea of The Year', CTTA, Sri Lanka, 2006